Stolen from Ruth. What you do is say 20 things about random people on your friends list and don't reveal the names.
1. I fear that our situation has pitted us against one another and it makes me sad.
2. I love how you always have the most perfect thing to say to remedy a situation. I love you sooo much.
3. You make me want to be a better person, regardless of the fact that I hardly know you.
4. *Le sigh* Where do I begin? You were the epitome of what I wanted to be in high school. I've said it before and I've said it again. But we had kick ass times and I miss you lots when you aren't here.
5. You are the most innocent and pure person I know. You think about others before yourself and are always striving to be a better person. I wish I could be like you.
6.We've known eachother for many many years and although we weren't that great of friends in high school, I am glad that we have kept in touch through this.
7. We were best of friends in high school, and now it seems that you don't even want to hang out with us anymore. I don't know why that is, but I love you sooo much
8. You are one of the funniest persons I know (And have known for quite some time). And I find it interesting that you always come to me for guy advice, but I must say something right, because you keep coming back.
9. Flat out the most adorable person I know. An adorable drunk.
10. I've always kind of looked up to you, for longer than you know. Even though we just started hanging out, I look forard to lots more of this hanging around a campfire business.
11. You are an amazing, beautiful, ambitious, sensitive, creative, selfless young woman who can have fun in any situation. And I think guys take advantage of all that
12. You are such an incredible young woman. You have a creativity train that makes me dizzy and you don't take shit from anyone.
13. I was told not to like you when I first met you (although my first impression was radness, I must say). You are a strong woman.
14. You are sweet and ambitious. What a lovely combination.
15. We've known eachother for a while, and you always knew what to do. Thank you for balancing us out.
16.I don't know you personally, but you seem like such a considerate and all around rad person. I look forward to rocking out with you!
17.You have always been there for me, regardless of our little tiff last year. You are an amazing person and sweet, kind, and compassionate, with the musical ability that baffles my brain.
18. With positive reassurances and some motivation, you could be an amazing person. You have always been there for me and I love you lots.
19. I don't know you well, but I can see that you are a beautiful human being.
20. I love you and your sweet nature and your amazing laugh. Seeing you puts a smile on my face.
I went to Common Grounds last night to watch Naima's 80's movies program. It was a lot of fun. I talked with Bryon for a long time and it was really really swell. It made me feel a lot better about my situation, even though our situations are completely different. He faced death once as I face it now. And it was good to see him. It's always good to see him.
Not really sure what to think anymore. The statistics that I am faced with are starting to sink in (without the bone marrow transplant, I have a 30 % survival, and with it, I have 50% chance). It hurts to think that I could go either way. It's also a bittersweet feeling knowing that anything I do could be my last. And it makes it even more important to me that I let everyone know I love them lest something happen.
But today is a beautiful day and I intend to make good use of that.