SEVEN DEADLY SINS:
1. Who did you last get angry with? my roomate
2. What is your weapon of choice? my ninja hands. :-)
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? only as self defense
4. How about of the same sex? see above
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? apparently Jennifer. Whatever
6. What is your pet peeve? dumb people
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? life is too short.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? beth is right, probably floss
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? somewhere around 1
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't: Adam Ragle
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? Oh, probably something like I had to go study
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? yes
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in? yesterday
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? none
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? 16 oz. skinny latte, shot of sugar free irish cream, whip cream on top
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat? negatory alpha. vegetarian
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? Oh god. probably some rediculous amount over at Colin's house.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?No I use the chemo method
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? kind of, I go through phases
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? beginning to like spicy, but I am a wuss
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought, "LUNCH"? not really.
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? ummm...a lot more than I should have. I have this bad habit of walking in on people having sex unknowingly.
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? 10 that I know of, and then probably random women at the rec center on days where I really don't care
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? not really
4. Have you "done it"? sure. but I still get weirded out when I have to hear doing it noises
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? arms
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prosititute? I really want to put something saucy here, but nothing good comes to mind. so no
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? unintentionally, they do a lot of that when you get a lot of blood work done.
1. How many credit cards do you own? 0
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? totally old navy
3. If you had one million dollars, what would you do with it? buy a plot of land, build a humongous house, and turn it into a commune where my friends and I could live, and then get those clear braces.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? Famous. Hell yes
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? Not unless part of my contract stated that I could recieve as much caffeinated beverages of my choice at no cost to me
6. Have you ever stolen anything? No.
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?I used to have almost 500, but I freaked out one day and deleted kazaa. So considerably less now.
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? Recieving my adult black belt, and then proceeding to attain first and second degrees in it
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? not killing anyone? I know they would say something stupid like "my will to live"
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? I really want to be able to have kids, and I don't know if I will
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? depends on the circumstances
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Yes, because stupid people believe that an 18 year old female second degree black belt is as good as a 16 year old male red belt. What the fuck?
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? No.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? ummm...I just woke up. Get back to me in an hour.
1. What item (or person) of your friends' would you most want to have for your own? taylor hanson.
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? jessica saint
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? Emma Watson.
4. Have you ever been cheated on? yes. bastard. :-(
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Yes.
6. What trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? umm, self control, discipline, sincerity
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? not really. I have better things to do (albeit, not by much, since I am still sitting here)
What is your favorite deadly sin? that's a stupid question and I'm still tired
SEVEN HEAVENLY VIRTUES
1. What religion do you follow? metaphysical christian
2. What religion were you raised as? pagan for a few years, then christian
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property? human
4. Do you believe in magic? no, but I beleive in ESP and crap like that
5. What was the last promise you broke? that I would go to common grounds and see andrew
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it? sometimes my mind wanders, but I mean well
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect? no. everyone has faults.
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season? just the camera. hell yes.
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for? an exciting job, a good husband, and to be able to have kids.
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure? yeah, but I am good at playing devil's advocate
4. Do you believe in fate? sure
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket?yes. I usually don't win
6. Do you gamble? yes. can you say crecent city?
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then went ahead and did it anyway? no, when marching band is called off, I run like the wind.
1. What causes do you support? lekemia and lymphoma society, relay for life
2. What causes have you given money or time to? I usually give bums change
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless? yes. and I am in APO
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel-inherent worldwide charity group? yes. there is a good possibility that I might actually do it
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street? see above
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? yes
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need? we have opened our house to people before
1. What are you most afraid of? coming out of remission
2. What did you do today that was really brave? nothing yet. still too early
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why? buttercup. because she is badass and doesn't take any crap
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone? sure
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? more courage. I could use a little more
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? yes. very much so
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower? leader
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? No, but I was subpoena'd to be a character witness in my best friend's trial
2. If they reinstituted the draft(for both genders)would you go? fuck that. canada, here I come!
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)?no.
4. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA? no, the bastard has friends in high places
5. What was your favorite media circus trial? Michael Jackson.
6. Have you ever written a letter to a politician? yes.
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on? saying whatever I think. I get into trouble that way
2. Do you collect anything? bouncy balls
3. Are you addicted to anything? coffee.
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan? no
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things? cold hard cash
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do? sooooo much.
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things? yes, it's a bad habit
1. Who is the wisest person you know? Pam Bate
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil? yes
3. Do you take advice when it's given? not anymore.
4. What area are you wisest in? tae kwon do.
5. Do you drive defensively? I guess. I am still learning
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage? yes, and it is bad. DON'T DO IT!!!
7. What did you learn today? still too fucking early. Must go back to sleep but I can't.