1. What time is it? 9:51 am
2. Name that appears on your birth certificate: Amelia Laine Worth
3. Nicknames: Meely, Meel, Elmo, Little Trumpet Girl
4. Parent's names: I would consider it Patricia and Kym, but it really is Patricia and Michael
5. Number of candles that will appear on your next birthday cake: 19
6. The date that you will blow them out: Jan. freakin' tenth
7. Pets: Decric the mini weenie, my beautiful baby b'elanna, four other cats, and my new dorm betta, Doorlock (I SO did not name him, ROGER!)
8. Eye color: brown
9. Hair color: After 6 years, it is finally my natural color, officially mousy brown
10: Piercings: four on the bottom each, left cartilage, left tragus, right orbital, and two in my left eyebrow. Hopefully my belly soon.
11. Tattoos: a cute little generic tribal butterfly that means so much to me, so don't mock me, asses!
12. How much do you love your job: as much as I love wakin' up at seven in the morning on sundays
13. Favorite color: betcha didn't know that my fave color was purple, didja???
14. Hometown: methpire...I mean coos bay, or
15. Current residence: Pot City. Eugene, Or
16. Favorite food: tofurky. I get it for THanksgiving!>>
17. Been to Africa: not yet. Getting there
18. Been toilet papering: Does bologna-ing count?
19. Loved somebody so much that it made you cry: yes *sigh* stupid geminis
20. Been in a car accident: grr. yes. fucker.
21. Croutons or bacon bits: neither
22. Sprite or 7 up: The only thing we get around here is that sierra mist *%it. It is icky. Tru dat, andrea!
23. Favorite Movie: Amelie. She is my hero!
24. Favorite Holiday: Anyday I don't have to go to classes for
25. Favorite day of the week: the days I get to sleep in. WHich is never
26. Favorite word or phrase: "Diggity-Damn!!!" thanks, cody!
28. Favorite Restaurant: Sakura is pretty good. But so is Quizno's. Just depends!
29. Favorite Flowers: carnations. By far. So pretty!
30. Favorite cola: We only get pepsi products. whatever happened to sprite? I HATE SIERRA MIST!!!!!
31. Favorite sport to watch: Duck football. but only when they are winning. Which doesn't happen a whole lot around here lately.
32. Preferred type of ice cream: Cookies and cream
33. Favorite Sesame Street Character: by far, snuffaluffagus.
35. Favorite fast food restaurant: subway
36. When was your last hospital visit: three weeks ago when I thought I was going to die of a migrain, got vicodin, and then puked it all up and had to go back
37. What color is your bedroom carpet: blue-ish
38. How many times did you fail your driver's test? never. Certified Pedestrian
39. Who is the last person you got e-mail from before this?: Sean and his wacky emails about dying from feeding a dog.
40. Have you ever been convicted of a crime: not yet!
41. What single store would you choose to max out your credit card: Face the Music. Or Off the Record
42. What do you do most often when you are bored: Go find ROger and then he tries to kill me and then everyone thinks that I have an abusive boyfriend (which he is neither abusive nor my bf), you MASOCHISTIC FREAK!!!
43. Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away: Oh, Tomo went back home to Japan!
44: Most annoying thing people ask me: "Are you gonna do marching band next year?" (because our director, Todd, always has to yell at me and I think he hates me, and just because of him, people think I am so =me kind of wuss or something, so they think I am going to chicken out. Not the case. Totally doing it next year!)>>
45. Bedtime: any time between 11:30 and 2 am
46. Who will respond the quickest? Naima? maybe?
47. Who is the person you sent this to that is least
likely to respond: Sarah
48. Favorite all time TV show: ER. I would *SO* do Noah Wyle
49. Last person you went out to dinner with: I went to Quizno's with Roger last week
50. Last movie you saw at the theater: "Harry Potter" with...ROger...
51. Time when you finished? 10:08
52. Last random act of kindness: I was nice toi a person at the bookstore yesterday
53. Did you ever get suspended from school? never got caught!
54. What is the yuckiest smell? Uncleaned genitals. Not that I would know personally, but our computer area smelled like it for a few days, and I had NOTHING to do with it!
55. Who is your favorite artist/band?: well, my new insta-fave band is Radiohead. Maybe PInk Floyd...