1. What did you do in 2003 that you'd never done before?
been skydiving, ridden a motorcycle, lived with a guy for a long time, seriously thought about marriage
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
hmm...I guess. I always try to lose weight. This time it worked. Kind of...
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Brandy isn't that close, but she is the sister in law of my really close friend Jess.
4. Did anyone close to you die? No, thank God
5. What countries did you visit? Just good ole US
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003? I want to be at peace and a happy medium with my body
7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
it was pretty cool to know about sarah's engagement before her. And some other stuff that I don't want to say.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Definately coming to terms with a lot of things this year. I don't need someone to make me feel happy. And some things with my parents.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Similar again to Michelle - holding on to something I neither wanted nor needed
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Almost dying or something similar from a blood virus
11. What was the best thing you bought?
dresses from second hand stores
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
someone (not me) finally realizing something they have known for a while
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I was pretty pissed when a certain ex boyfriend just didn't understand. My mom was right - I am just not ready to give my whole self to someone. And he thought that we would be together forever. It had nothing to do with another boy or anything like that.
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2003?
Anything by Lunar Active or The Wobblies
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i.happier or sadder? happier
ii. thinner or fatter? About 25 lbs lighter
iii. richer or poorer? Richer since I don't live in the dorms and get all of my own fin. aide
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Spent more time with my friends and not with a boyfriend
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
being a mom and a wife, neither of which I actually am
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I spent the day over at the Coos Bay Manor, a couple who I know that own a really nice bed and breakfast place
22. Did you fall in love in 2003?
I think so
23. How many one-night stands?
Most of this year was spent with a boyfriend. so... I guess it would be 1
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I am quickly becoming annoyed with a certain someone that tries to be my effing mother. But I don't hate her.
26. What was the best book you read? Harry Potter # 5
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
A canon rebel 2000
29. What did you want and not get?
the grades I deserve
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Well, the day before I turned 19, Andy took me to go get my tongue pierced
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More time spent with my family
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
Others might describe me as punk, but I don't know - capris, converse, built in tank tops. That's about it. And the great jean jacket
34. What kept you sane?
Knowing that I have people who care about me
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Johnny Depp. He is about 40 and I would still do him
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Our effing president
37. Who did you miss?
Sarah B, Jeanne, Andrea, Jess, Suz, Doris, Sean, Jen - all my girls! And sooo the karate school
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Hmm...Andrew and Nate. I love those guys. That whole house rocks my socks. And Heidi. I love that girl!
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003?
Be true to your heart
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
I'm not afraid of anything in this world
There's nothing you can throw at me, that I haven't already heard
I'm just trying to find a decent melody
A song that I can, my own company
"Stuck in a moment" U2