My dad is getting married. I totally called it from the first time I met her. I think I even wrote something in my LJ about meeting my future step-mom. I'm really excited for him. I asked him when the wedding will be, and he was like, "well, if she can get tomorrow off, we'll get the liscence tomorrow and go to the justice of the peace on friday." *gigggles*
This just came to me today, not yesterday: I'm going to have siblings. I'm pretty sure they won't want to have anything to do with me because they're not too into them getting married, but at the age of 22, I'm going to have (step) siblings. A brother and a sister.
I'm pissed at Apple because I want one of those colored ipod nanos instead of my original black one. grrr.
tagged by Diane:
Once tagged by this entry, the assignment is to write a journal entry for this meme with six random facts about yourself. Then, pick six of your Flist and tag them - no tag backs. These rules should be included in your entry.
1. I have a fascination with cemetaries that isn't morbid, I just like the history.
2. My donor is from somewhere in Europe.
3. I absolutely HATE South Park, but I love everything else Trey Parker and Matt Stone have created.
4. Watching the clock in my room sooths me.
5. I go through photography withdrawals if I haven't done any in a while.
6. I have a love/hate relationship with myspace.