Five weird things about me:
1. I'm kind of obsessed about matching my outfits. Which is why I always wear a lot of black - I'm not depressed, I'm not trying to make a statement, but black just matches so well. Black chucks and a black shirt pretty much are my standard wardrobe.
2. I love horrible epic movies. The more serious and ridiculous, the better. War, fighting, a torrid love scene and tons of predictable plot twists? Half nekkid men battling for some ridiculous reason? Bring it on.
3. I used to have a mullet when I was like...7 years old. I rock that much.
4. I also used to be in a ska band. That's not that weird, but I'm running low on weird stuff.
5. When I still believed in Santa (when I was like 5), instead of putting out cookies for the big guy, we left carrots for the reindeer. Hey, they need some lovin' too! My mom's adorable like that.
first off, I am PISSED. I'm at Andy's in Portland (no, that's wonderful). But after I took a shower this morning, I was drying myself off and looked curiously into the mirror. There was a hole in my right ear that looked funny. A hole right where my babcock piercing should have been. Sometime in the last 24 hours, I lost my babcock jewelry (banana barbell) and I can't decide if I should just let it close up or scramble to find new jewelry to put in it. The thing is, I can't get new piercings and I haven't been able to for two years. I feel almost nekkid without it.
Also, I bought a Star of David necklace yesterday and for some reason it's WAY easier to wear than a cross.