That being said, I'm home in Coos Bay, I came home right after my biopsy. I feel okay but am still kind of loopy, and the dreams I had on the way home were super vivid - Heather Duncan was in one of them, and I woke up wondering where she was, for example. The biopsy went well and it was honestly the least painful one I've experienced yet, so that's good.
I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow, not really cut so much as trimmed to the point that it looks okay up or down. I want it shaped. But I'm a whiney little bastard and want it done today. whatev.
01. Reply with your name and I will write something I like about you.
02. I will then tell what song/movie/icon reminds me of you.
03. If I were to apply an o'clock to you, it would be...
04. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
05. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
06. I will tell you what animal you remind me of.
07. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.
08. Put this in your journal
aaaand...some memes, two from the_duke, so here goes.
List ten things you enjoy, even when no one is around. What lowers your stress / blood pressure / anxiety level? Make a list, post it to your journal, and then tag five friends and ask them to post it to theirs. Do it now because it's fun.
1. Peruse LJ
2. Sing along to music
3. paint my toenails
4. call my mom
5. Play with Taylor
6. Go for a walk
7. Read some Harry Potter
8. Pretend to be artsy through my photography
9. search for LJs worthy of your_layout_sux
10. write stories/poems that aren't worthy of other eyes.
for this meme, I tag boogajwooga, northcoastpunk, kchild, ruxtomitron, and up_on_the_roof
aaand, another one from the_duke
1. Favorite scent: The calm before a storm. Everything is amok.
2. Favorite way to relax: Listen to my classical or softy playlist and dink around online.
3. Favorite movie you own: Troy/Zoolander/Gone with the wind. Hell, they're all good, that's why I own them!
4. Favorite movie you don't already own: National Treasure. Shut up.
5. Favorite male movie star: There's too many of them. Peter O-Toole is kick ass, as is Sean Bean. And Hugh Grant is just one sexy mutha$*%$.
6. Favorite female movie star: Natalie Portman maybe? I dunno, my brain is fried. I <3 Maggie Smith, though, she's so kick ass.
7. Favorite book genre: historical fiction because I'm a geek like that.
8. Favorite clothing store: Old Navy if I'm feeling spurge-y, otherwise Buffalo Exchange.
9. Favorite non-clothing store: Big City Gamin'. We have a mutual love for eachother.
10. Favorite cartoon character: Are you cereal? I can't remember the last time I watched a cartoon. Marvin the Martian. He's a cutey.
11. Favorite CD you own: Only one? Probably Dispatch, then, since it's kind of a rare album.
12. Favorite CD you don't already own: Troy soundtrack.
13. Pass the torch to five of your LJ friends! pearllessoyster, bijouxamour, bubbles83, demjen209, and johnvscancer. Go forth and meme.
I hate it when you like someone but dislike their actions. It's frustrating.