|Stolen from missjecka!
||[29 Mar 2006|05:37pm]
Instructions: Write one statement about
|10 (we'll do) 15 people on your LJ friends list. Never tell which one is for who.
1) You constantly amaze me. I would be sorely remiss without you in my life.
2) I can never tell where I stand with you.
3) I think you're one of the most gorgeous and vivacious women I know, but I think you need to realize your potential.
4) I'm pretty sure I've done more damage to you than is necessary for any human being.
5) I'm really happy that we've become friends under such peculiar circumstances. I hope that we can be as good of friends in person if/when we actually meet.
6) We don't live too far away from eachother, I hope that one day we will be able to meet in person.
7) You always know what to say to make a girl feel like a million dollars, even if we are just friends. I cherish you a lot as a friend.
8) You've been there when no one else was...or maybe when I wouldn't let anyone else in?
9) You're zany and I love you for it.
10) Your weaknesses are your strengths, I just wish you could find your own voice. You don't know how appreciated you are among your online friends.
11) I've always kind of envied you...but for the same reasons that you hate your life.
12) I admire you and wish that we could spend more time together. I feel like I still have so much to learn from you still!
13) I accidentally ignore you a lot. It's not on purpose, it's just that our priorities are so different.
14) If I could travel anywhere for a couple days, you'd be the first on my list of efriends to come see.
15) You're kind of harsh, but inevitably right about most things.
* * * * *
In the Euge for less than 24 hours.
Had a loooovely evening with Andrea last night. I ♥ you! Thanks for the homecooked meal!
||[29 Mar 2006|08:22pm]
today there was a crab caught on the oregon coast that bore a picture of jesus on it's shell.