the following is a gift from LiveJournal user "dukes_place_tk")
12 months of paid account time have been added to your LiveJournal account
for user "mmmbopthis".
Holy crap I'm twitterpated already, a smitten kitten if you will but this? This was amazing. I'm so lucky to have someone so caring, so understanding, so loving, so kind and generous. Not just because now I can do phone posts (<3) or make my own mood icons, but because someone was so thoughtful as to do something for me that I had mentioned maybe once or twice and not even asked him. I'm so lucky to have someone so thoughtful. <3
Speaking of people in my life...northcoastpunk just gave mostwanted a shiny rock for christmas! That means that I now have THREE exes married (or almost). Good for them. I'm really happy for Tim and Alyssa, it's about damn time, boy! I feel so old!
Let's all make a bet to see which one will get married next. haha.
Tara's weird. She doesn't like me. But I got to hold baby Jade! God, she's so cute. She doesn't cry hardly at all...until you set her down. haha. Oh oh oh! I'm supposed to go see linda at work for a lunch break tomorrow, how awesome is that?! (She gave me an espresso maker! Woot!) Maybe Tara doesn't like me because I'm more a part of that family than she is. Jeanne, I think you and I should find Mica and then just go hang out with Sean and Tara for a while. :-)
Going back on tuesday. It'll be good I guess, but also sad. I'm gonna miss my sarah little_s42 and Andrea the Lovely demonic_raisin like crazy. And I haven't even SEEN matt and kara this time. And all you coos bay folk I love you lots!
I hope you all had a great christmas, I know I did! It's stupid to list off everything that I got because I'm just glad that I got to hang out and spend quality time with my family and see Linda, Celena, Sean, Tara, Jade, Michelle, and Carly. <3
edit my hair's long enough that it looks cute with a ribbon in it. OMG adorable.
oh, just a reminder: 15 more days till best birthday ever!
stolen from jeanne
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
3) coffee girl
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
3) You know, at first I wrote "values", but haha. Nope. Ethics, maybe?
THREE THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOURSELF:
2) Bad Study Habits
3) Laziness (these were all jeanne's but I have the same ones)
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1) Most of me is Welsh. Remember my Welsh Pride?
2) then my welshies got it on with some french. So I'm part french too.
3) Then my frenchies went to Canada. Thus, I'm also French Canadian. or Canadienne
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
2) scary drivers
3) going out of remission
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1) LJ. haha.
2) phone calls from my mom
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1) A ribbon in my hair! <3
2) $150 birkenstocks
3) black and pink bra that I got when I went bra shopping with jeanne lphybrid about 4 years ago. But it's still got a few years left in it because I don't usually wear bras: I'm a built in tank top kind of girl (why? because a) I'm lazy and b) my boobs are small enough)
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS/ARTISTS (at the moment):
3) Norah Jones
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
1) Eminem's weird party song
2) Adam Sandler's NEW Hanukkah Song (OMG he has a new one, funnier than, well, what's funnier than Adam Sandler?)
3) Elias- dispatch
THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1) travelling to Scotland <3
2) getting my liscense
3) improving my GPA
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP (love is a given):
3) a common goal (I'm over just dating. I want something that is gonna go somewhere.)
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE
1) I hate sand
2) I made the dean's list last term
3) I've never travelled outside the US
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX (or same) THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1) tall pale scrawny: okay, those are three things by themselves, but that's the type I usually go for.
3) Sense of humor
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
1) swallow. That just sounds fucking gross, now why would I do it? (haha. TMI? Sorry)
2) flip burgers for a job. Also sounds fucking gross.
3) settle down in coos bay. I might die of boredom.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1) LJ certainly qualifies.
3) outdoorsy stuff, like hiking, rock climbing, boating, outdoor sports (none of which I have a lot of experience in, but I love it nonetheless)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1) Jump on a plane to Scotland
2) get new contacts
3) have long hair again
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
1) Indiana Jones
3) anything but working at CG the rest of my life
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
2) I agree, jeanne, backpacking through europe
3) Belize/Honduras. Mayan Ruins.
THREE KID'S NAMES:
1) Sonnet (I absolutely love that name, although I pawned it off on my rp character. Meh. That's when I thought I wouldn't be able to have kids, I had to use the name somewhere)
2) Benjamin/Baily (meh. What can I say? I like B names)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1) Travel the world at someone else's expense (prefferably while working)
2) Have a family of my own
3) well, travel and family are really all I want. Really? Something ELSE? Donate a considerable lump some to the leukemia and lymphoma society in hopes of finding a cure?