(1) Your gender: female
(2) Straight/gay/bi?: straight
(3) Single?: huh. well...
(4) Want to be? want to be what? I want to be close to a certain someone, I want to be done with school, I want to be hungry.
(5) Your birth day: Jan 10th, 1984
(6) Age you act: most of the time I act about 19-21 ish. I dunno...definately not a teeny bopper. and I can be pretty cynical towards that age group...
(7) Age you wish you were: 21 will do just fine
(8) Your height: 5'1"
(9) The colour of your eyes: brown
(10) Happy with it?: yeah, I guess. No biggie
(11) The colour of your hair:</b> mousey brown
(12) Happy with it?: The length or color?
(13) Left/right/ambidextrous?: lefty. south paw.
(14) Your living arrangement?: technically I have a roommate, I never see her though.
(27) Your family: two moms
(29) What's your job: barista
(30) Piercings?: I seriously downsized recently, but I have a stud in my nose and an array of different ear piercings.
(31) Tattoos?: yeah, a butterfly (generic I know, I was 18, shut up), and "unity" on my lower back. means a lot to me.
(32) Obsessions?: "my" scot, LJ, OTR, Harry Potter.
(35) Do you speak another language? I failed French 103. But I took latin and greek, too.
(36) Have a favourite quote?: two: "Fave favors star crossed lovers" (courtesy of my mom), and "dream like you'll live forever, live like you'll die tomorrow."
(37) Do you have a webpage?: no, but I'm a mod of amagicalworld
DEEP THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND YOU IN IT:
(38) Do you live in the moment?: sure
(39) Do you consider yourself tolerant of others?: unless they are teenybopper idiots, yes
(40) Do you have any secrets?: I have things that I don't tell many people, but somehow they've all come out to John in the last week.
(41) Do you hate yourself?: Nope, pretty content
(42) Do you like your handwriting?: Sure. It's sloppy when I'm being brilliant, though
(43) Do you have any bad habits?: I rub my nose a lot because of my nose ring, and I think a lot of people think I do cocaine. haha. I can also get really impatient. And I <3 coffee.
(44) What is the compliment you get most from people?: I dunno, people tell me that I'm really bouncy and outgoing a lot, and I take that as a compliment
(45) If a movie was made about your life, what would it be called?: Happy Birthday Karl
(46) What's your biggest fear?: not finding anyone that I can share my life with.
(47) Can you sing: I sing in the shower when no one is home
(48) Do you ever pretend to be someone else just to look cool?: no, posers are ridiculous
(49) Are you a loner?: ummm...well, I was in solitaire for so long these past few months since I've been in the hospital, and now that I'm back in the real world, I'm not used to being around people all the time. So I kind of have weird social skills and am re learning them, you know?
(51) If you were another person, would you be friends with you?: I think if there were more than one of me the world would blow up. That would be too much spunk.
(52) Are you a daredevil?: Meh, I'll do most things at least once.
(53) Is there anything you fear or hate about yourself?: I'd like some more hair. That's about it.
(54) Are you passive or aggressive?: when I'm in a verbal fight, I get really passive agressive and I'm trying to get away from that.
(55) Have you got a ?: huh?
(56) What is your greatest strength and weakness? strength: I just keep going. No matter what life throws at me, I usually just plug through and see the light on the other side. weakness: sometimes I'm really naive and trust people too much.
(57) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?: not take some things so personally. and hair.
(58) There are three wells -- love, beauty and creativity --, which one do you choose?: beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Love first. And since then I would have a muse, creativity would come naturally.
(59) How do you vent?: Livejournal gets the brunt of my vents. I talk to john a lot too.
(60) Do you think you are emotionally strong?: no. sometimes I'm all over the road and it takes talking to all my girls to get a grip. But I'm trying to get away from that, too, as I just need to follow my heart.
(61) Is there anything you regret doing/not doing in life?: telling chance to fuck off. Other than that, no.
(62) Do you think life has been good so far?: yup. I've already had my cancer for my lifetime, I've already gotten my heart broken twice by the same guy...seriously? Life can only get better.
(63) What is the most important lesson you've learned from life?: you may die tomorrow. Live today.
(64) What do you like the most about your body?: I'm finally at a weight that I'm comfortable at - I've gained enough back, but not too much.
(65) And least?: *rage* hair
(66) Do you think you are good looking?: some days.
(67) Are you confident?: Most of the time. I live on greek row, I have to have some confidence.
(68) What is the fictional character you're most like?: that girl from the mummy. I'm so passionate about my love of archaeology, but I'm also in love with love. She's a really strong character.
(69) Do people know how you feel?: yes, I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve.
(70) Are you perceived wrongly?: as of late, yes.
(71) Smoke?: no
(72) Do drugs?: not really
(73) Read the newspaper?: only cuz I wanna know when the mountain will go splody!
(74) Pray?: sometimes
(75) Go to church? not regularly
(76) Talk to strangers who IM you? yeah, I get a lot of people IMing me from castlehogwarts
(77) Sleep with stuffed animals?: yes, one that my mom gave me when I was in the hospital
(78) Take walks in the rain?: only if they're puddle jumping walks
(79) Talk to people even though you hate them?: it's called customer service.
(80) Drive?: I don't have my liscence. Only my permit for designated driving stuff.
(81) Like to drive fast?: meh. it's okay...
HAVE YOU EVER...
(82) Liked your voice?: singing or talking? I've heard that I have two different types of voices; my telephone voice (kinda squeaky) and my usual medium range voice, and then my deadpan "die fucker" voice
(83) Hurt yourself?: yeah, I burned myself with a lighter once.
(84) Been out of the country?: no
(85) Eaten something that made other people sick?: ew no
(86) Burped?: dude, like you wouldn't believe.
(87) Been unfaithful?: Nope, I've been cheated on and wouldn't want to do that to someone else.
(88) Been in love?: looking back on it, I wonder if what I said was really how I felt or if I said those three little words because I liked hearing them said back to me. Either way, I'm a smitten kitten and it's good.
(89) Done drugs?: yeah
(90) Gone skinny dipping?: haha. yes. funny story.
(92) Had a surgery?: meh. stem cell transplant?
(93) Ran away from home?:I wasn't very successful
(94) Played strip poker: haha. yes. another funny story, KATE BISHOP
(95) Gotten beaten up?: Nope, I schooled that kid in eighth grade.
(97) Been picked on?: yeah, I was the fat little girl in grade school. Look at me now, bitches!
(98) Been on stage?: yeah, I love that little butterflies in the tummy feeling. Keeps you on your toes.
(99) Been so drunk that you know you're supposed to go out on a date with someone, but you can't remember with who or when and that you faint when you look at yourself in the mirror in the morning, not to mention your breath?: haha. that's a funny question. but no.
(100) Slept outdoors?: sure
(101) Thought about suicide?: hasn't every angsty teen?
(102) Pulled an all-nighter?: yeah
(103) If yes, what is your record?: I'm a wuss - 40 ish hours?
(105) Talked on the phone all night?: I'm not a big phone talker oner. I feel like an idiot. Someone should give me a "keeping phone conversations going for hours For Dummies"
(106) Slept together with the opposite sex without actually having sex?: yes
(107) Slept all day?: yes
(108) Killed someone?: not that I know of
(109) Made out with a stranger?: ack. yes
</b>(110) Had sex with a stranger?:</b> close, but there wasn't a condom
(111) Thought you're going crazy?: yes.
(112) Kissed the same sex?: haha. yes. shout outs to andrea, sarah, jeanne, naima...I think that's it. you all have LJs.
(113) Done anything sexual with the same sex?: I'm pretty sure even though I'm not going to mention her name, it really doesn't matter, as a) all my girls (my girls being my MHS girls) know anyway, and b) I'm fairly confident that no one besides John is really reading all this anyway.
(114) Been betrayed?: ack. yes.
(115) Had a dream that came true?: weird. yes.
(116) Broken the law?: yes
(117) Met a famous person?: DH from the dead kennedys sang to me on graduation day.
(118) Have you ever killed an animal by accident?: my mom squished a cat with a couch one time.
(146) Stolen anything?: I work at a coffee joint. Wouldn't you steal stuff from there, too?
(147) Been on radio/TV?: yes
(148) Been in a mosh-pit?: hell yes.
(149) Had a nervous breakdown?: not a huge one, but I get in these states of mind where I can't do anything till that problem is resolved.
(150) Considered religious vocation?: Yes, but can you really see me as a minister? hahahaha..
(151) Been criticized about your sexual performance?: been given pointers.
(152) Bungee jumped?: OMG, that is sooo bad for your back. Go skydiving instead. Sooo much better.
(153) Had a dream that kept coming back?: yeah, but it was scary.
CLOTHES AND OTHER FASHIONS:
(154) Shoe brand?: burkinstocks or chuck taylor converse
(155) Brand of clothing?: none, really. I always find good LEI jeans at goodwill, though.
(156) Cologne/perfume?: tommy girl
(157) What are you normally wearing to school/work?: which one? school: jeans, chucks, built in tank top, some cute shirt. Work: same thing, but the ugliest red tee you've ever seen
(159) Wear hats?: I usually get away with not wearing a hat to work
(161) Wear make-up?: most of the time
(162) Favourite place to shop?: goodwill or some other second hand store
(163) Favourite article of clothing?: heidi's favorite candy stripped pajama pants.
(164) Are you trendy?: I don't do fads, but I have a certain style
(165) Would you rather wear a uniform to school?: no, I go to a university. I can understand it at the lower levels, though, because it promotes equality.
(166) Believe in life on other planets?: duh. It'd be an awful waste of space.
(167) Miracles?: Yes.
(168) Astrology?: yes. geminis are the bane of my existence.
(169) Magic?: no
(170) God?: I believe that there is a higher conscious. But that could as well be the other huge amount of brain power that you don't tap into under normal circumstances. Doesn't have to be the head cheese in the sky.
(171) Satan?: no
(172) Santa?: no
(173) Ghosts?: yes
(174) Luck?: yes
(175) Love at first sight?: no
(176) Yin and Yang?: yes
(177) Witches?: you can't deny the fact that there are people who pratice a religion like wiccan and consider themselves witches. so yes.
(178) Easter bunny?: Is that like a plot bunny?
(179) Do you believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?: under the right circumstances, yes.
(180) Do you believe there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?: haha. you've obviously never had physics.
(181) Do you wish on stars?: yes. and tunnels.
LOVE AND ALL THAT:
(182) Did you get frightened or uncomfortable seeing that as a section title?: a bit
(183) Do you remember your first love?: very much so
(184) Still love him/her?: nope
(186) What do you find romantic?: the little things. Doors, gifts for no reasons, compliments, and mixing it up a bit.
(187) Turn-on?: kindness, honesty, respect, and someone who isn't all about the physical side of a relationship
(188) Turn-off?: ignorance, boys who think with their OTHER head, republicans
(189) Do you base your judgment on looks alone: hmmm, well, seeing as how none of the above mentioned things were physical, what do you think?
(200) If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel?: flattered and sad that I had to turn someone down.
(201) Do you prefer knowing someone before dating them or going "blind"?: knowing them first helps.
(202) Have you ever wished it was more "socially acceptable" for a girl to ask a guy out?: If I really like a guy and he's a pansy, I'll ask him to coffee or something. no biggie.
(203) Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive?: yes
(204) Do you think the opposite sex finds you good looking?: I really wouldn't know. But I know that I have a stalker, someone who wants to marry me, and a cute scottish boy. I'm doing something right.
(205) What is best about the opposite sex?: The way you can crawl up under their shoulders. Or just "boy" smell. But not stinky boy. Just normal boy.
(206) What is the worst thing about the opposite sex?: when they think with their little head and not their big one.
(207) What's the last present someone gave you? Kathy gave me a necklace.
(208) Are you in love?: how's about puppy love? It's so early, but there's definately something there that merits acknowledgement.
(209) Do you consider your significant other hot?: yes. Tall pale and scrawny. hooooooot
(210) What would you do if you were walking down the street and saw some hot guy/girl standing on the sidewalk?: well, I would prolly notice him/her if there was something unique about them, otherwise ignore them.
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON...
(211) That haunted you?: I had a stalker for a while
(212) You wanted to kill?: I tell my computer to die all the time. But then I quickly take it back so I have time to copy or save something before it randomly turns off.
(213) That you laughed at?: myself. I'm an idiot, I swear!
(214) That laughed at you?: Kat
(215) That turned you on?: john
(216) You went shopping with?: I usually go shopping on my own, because I'm a shopping fiend. I know what I want, I go for it, and then I leave.
(217) That broke your heart?: I'm bummed about jessica, but I would have to say chance.
(218) To disappoint you?: jessica
(219) To ask you out?: Tom
(220) To make you cry?: my mom and I got into it a few weeks ago and she said something really mean. But now we're good again.
(221) To brighten up your day?: John
(222) That you thought about?: OMG like woah john
(223) You saw a movie with?: tee hee. john
(224) You talked to on the phone?: my mom
(225) You talked to through Instant Messenger?: matt. But I wanted to finish this, so I told him to go away.
(226) You saw?: Kat
(227) You lost?: gramma mimi
(229) You thought was completely insane?: my friday morning boss, Fili.
(230) You wanted to be?: A butterfly. I guess I'm a lot like one. I don't know...I'll explain later...
(231) You told off?: probably some ignorant asshole teenybopper in castlehogwarts for house bashing.
(232) You trusted?: well, I trusted the guy at the store to give me the correct change. Lucky for him, he did.
(233) You turned down?: umm...
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU:
(234) Smiled?: reading john's answers to this.
(235) Laughed?: one of the women in the elevator said that she wouldn't be caught dead in lingerie, and Kathy (a 60 yr old christian republican) was all, "I hope that I'm wearing lingerie when I die!"
(236) Cried?: in yoga last week. It's something about opening up to yourself and letting your heart smile that triggers all these weird things. And i know that she wouldn't mind and would tell me that it would be what I needed to do, but still! It's frustrating when it's in the middle of class!
(237) Bought something?: I bought a roll of color film this afternoon.
(238) Danced?: haha. I danced at jocelyn today at the willamette valley cancer center
(239) Were sarcastic?: when am I NOT sarcastic?
(240) Hugged someone: I got a hug from Heather, my old anth professor this afternoon. It was weird, because when I first met her, I hated her, and now we're uber tight.
(241) Talked to an ex?: I'm friends with most of the guys that I've dated, or at least on speaking terms. I told Andy he was creepy. It felt GOOD. Haven't talked to him since.
(242) Watched your fave movie?: with john. Gone with the wind. I <3 scarlett.
(243) Had a nightmare?: The other night I dreamt about dead people and it was really scary. :-(
(245) Talked on the phone?: my mom this afternoon.
(246) Listened to the radio?: I just turned it from radio crap to Leonard Cohen about twenty minutes ago
(247) Watched TV?: soooo long ago.
(248) Went out?: I went to a show on friday night.
(249) Helped someone?: again, it's called customer service, or forced helpfulness
(250) Were mean?: at a house basher.
(251) Sang?: mmm...a few hours ago?
(252) Saw a movie in a theatre?: Ty and I used to be movie buddies, but I don't know what happened. A month, maybe?
(253) Said "I love you"?: today to my mom
(254) Missed someone?: today
(255) Fought with a family member?: I just usually don't answer when my dad calls.
(256) Fought with a friend?: hmm...there were some tiffs, but nothing humongo
(257) Had a serious conversation?: today
(258) Got drunk?: I'm not allowed to drink right now. Doc's orders. :-( That being said, I think the last time I was piss drunk was my birthday party - the Pirate Party!! All I remember is not drinking hardly at all, my best friend (weighs about a buck o five, I swear) yelling at 60 + people to shut the fuck up so that they could sing happy birthday to me, and crawling into bed at 5 am. yay!
Whew! That took an hour and a half!
Fabulous day today. I had a kick ass conversation with John. I liked it a lot. What is there to say that won't make me look like a repetitive bumbling idiot? I'm smitten. He's sweet. Hatching a plan. The leaves are changing color and it's crisp - today was what coos bay summer days are like - just barely warm enough to not have to put layers on. Fucking A. I love fall.
There are so many things that I want to say, but it seems an inappropriate thing to do in such an entry. We'll see. Hotmail just seems like a poor medium also.
I have a friend who's father was standing six feet away from bush and flipped him off and Dubya totally saw him do it too. Fuck yeah.
I want a sugar daddy so I can travel the world. Any takers?