And it's crazy weird what you become when you least expect it. I never thought that I'd be in the position I'm in (although most of you have no idea what I am talking about and maybe think I've completely lost it). But suddenly I've grown up somewhat, become something that I didn't even think was possible, the way I thought I'd honed my values and such and yet, here I am where I didn't think I'd be. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Or maybe my curse is really just that I think about things too damn much?
We get our internet next week, so I'm ever so thankful once again for the odd hours of the Knight Library. Thus, a survey, stolen from Hound:
LAYER ONE: On The Outside
- Name: Amelia
- Nickname: meel, (mostly by my family, but sometimes it comes out in sarah and suz) chickadee (only a grandma could come up with that one)
- Birth date: 1-10-84
- Birthplace: Jamestown, New York
- Current Location: Eugene, Oregon
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: mousy brown
- Height: 5'1 1/2"
- Righty or Lefty: south paw
- Zodiac Sign: Cappie
LAYER TWO: On The Inside
- Your heritage: Mostly welsh, with a side of french and french canadienne (yes, they ARE two different things)
- The shoes you wore today: the brown clogs of doom
- Who you look like: I've been told a lot that I look like Drew barrymore AND jorja fox.
- Your weakness: coffee, humor, hanson, harry potter stuff, puppies, and tall men
- Your fears: going out of remission, failing college, being doomed to walk the planet alone
- Your perfect pizza: vegetarian
- Goal you'd like to achieve: travel the world at someone else's expense
LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
- Your most overused phrase on AIM/MSN: haha
- Your thoughts first waking up: what time is it?
- Your best physical feature: it used to be my hair, but I guess my eyes will do
- Your bedtime: when I have a social life: between 12 and 2. When I have nothing to do: between 9 and 10
- Your most missed memory: montana was fucking awesome. The company I kept sucked, but the trip rocked.
LAYER FOUR: Your Pick
- Pepsi or Coke: either, as long as it's diet
- McDonalds or Burger King: neither
- Single or group dates: single
- Adidas or Nike: I attend the university of Nike
- Chocolate or vanilla: vanilla
- Cappuccino or coffee: both please
LAYER FIVE: Do You?
- Smoke: No
- Cuss: sure
- Sing: only in the shower
- Have a crush(es): yes
- Think you've been in love: Yes
- Like high school: it was okay
- Want to get married: some day
- Believe in yourself: If I don't, who will?
- Get motion sickness: not ususally
- Think you're a health freak: sometimes
- Get along with your parents: one out of three? sure.
- Like thunderstorms: hell yes
- Play an instrument: sure. play well? Not really.
LAYER SIX: In the past month...
- Drank alcohol: yes
- Smoked: nope
- Done a drug: nope
- Had Sex: nope
- Gone to the mall?: ew. yes
- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: OMG ew. no.
- Eaten sushi: yes!
- Been on stage: nope
- Gone skating: sadly no
- Gone skinny dipping: again, sadly no
- Dyed your hair: Never again
- Stolen anything: nah
LAYER SEVEN: Ever...
- Played a game that required removal of clothing: yup. haha.
- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: yeah
- Been caught "doing something": yeah
- Been called a tease: probably.
- Gotten beaten up: No
- Shoplifted: Accidentally, I swear! I forgot to put the nails on the conveyor belt! I didn't mean to!
LAYER EIGHT: Getting Older
- Age you hope to be married: before I die
- Numbers and Names of Children: more than one and less than 5 seems reasonable, right?
- Describe your dream wedding: umm...some people and a pretty place and my fiance?
- How do you want to die: painlessly
- What do you want to be when you grow up: how old am I, five? seriously. I dunno...indiana Jones?
- What place would you most like to visit: *deep breath* In no particular order: egypt, morocco, hawaii, belize/guatemala (mayan ruins), chile/peru (incan ruins), UK, all of europe, russia, all of africa...did I miss anything?
LAYER NINE: In a partner
- Best eye color?: blue
- Best hair color?: it doesn't really matter
- Short or long hair: I'd say short but long hair on the right guy can be pretty good looking
- Height: tall
- Best weight: meh. Thin's good, but as long as someone is somewhat healthy then I can't complain.
- Best articles of clothing: hehehe... <-- I know what josh is thinking.
LAYER TEN: In The Numbers...
- Number of drugs taken illegally: two or three, depending on your definition of "illegal"
- Number of people I could trust with my life: currently? two
- Number of CDs that I own: a buttload. you figure it out.
- Number of piercings: 7-8. I have a lot of piercings, like 13, but I don't keep those holes open voluntarily except for one on occassion, so I keep 7 with jewelery on a regular basis.
- Number of tattoos: 2
- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: I had a front page article last spring
- Number of things in my past that I regret?: I try not to regret anything, but I'd say about 2